If you don't know me by now....

A super cool 17 year old LA.D.DA in 1994.

My pop told me once when I was a kid "Mijo, pick one thing in life to do and do it better than anyone else." So when I knew I wanted to be a DJ, all I did was practice. It started with a VHS tape my friend had of DJ Cash Money in the '88 DMC. When I saw that tape I went crazy! DJ Cash Money spinning around with one hand in the air while bringing back LL Cool J's "I'm Bad" record. Damn! That was it. I wanted to cut! After getting situated with my DJ set up, I tried to be as cool as Terminator X and as loud as Kid Capri with alotta Cash Money style. It's been 21 years since I first saw that tape. Now even though I never won the DMC like DJ Cash Money, I did become a legend in my own right. I mean, how many Austin DJ's can say they're still relevant after almost 20 years. Not many....and if you don't know me by now, I doubt you'll ever know me.