Support Austin MCs VOL 1

CLICK TITLE FOR DOWNLOAD

What kind of DJ would I be if I didn't support
local talent. Austin MCs have gone under the radar
since the beginning of Austin HipHop.
And for as long, this city's support has been lack luster.
Well I'm starting a new series that I'd like to bring to you
once a month called "Support Austin MCs"
I'd like to highlight and add to their already
heavy promotion and following.
Check out and support this series
and get to know all Austin MCs a little better.
This month:
J Kapone - Boss Status
J Goods - Stack Chips
Yung Clova - All Green
L.O.P - Sexy As Hell
Katalyst - Wiggle Like That
The League of Extraordinary Gz - T.R.O.Y

Any Austin rappers that would like to be apart of this series,
please submit professionally produced, properly tagged
MP3's to BOOKLADDA@GMAIL.COM